Darius Harwardt has been working in Research Support Services in the area of funding advice and EU project management since May 2019. He provides advice on various funding agencies and formats in all phases of application.
Darius Harwardt studied history, biology, and geography at the Ruhr-University Bochum and subsequently received his doctorate in history. He worked as a research assistant at the University of Duisburg-Essen and the Documentation and Research Centre of the Social Insurance Agency in Bochum.
Darius Harwardt supports the researchers of the following departments of TU Dortmund University:
- Department of Spatial Planning
- Department of Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Department of Humanities and Theology
- Department of Cultural Studies
- Department of Arts and Sport Sciences