We are happy to offer our many years of experience in project management during your application phase already. If you are not only involved as a partner in a EU collaborative project, but are also considering coordinating one, we can also provide you with special support as project coordinator on request.
We offer to administer the entire project management in all project phases, integrate ourselves into the project teams and work with them, or take over individual tasks.
- Support in the search for suitable funding formats
- Support in formulating the project objectives and in aligning the project with the requirements of the call for proposals
- Support in optimizing the composition of the consortium
- Support in planning the division of work and budget
- Support in finding suitable EU consortium partners
- Communication within the consortium and information management
- Proposal coordination and preparation of non-scientific parts of the proposal (e.g. management structures and mechanisms, knowledge management, dissemination, etc.)
- Compilation of all documents and submission of the proposal
- Contact point for all project partners and the European Commission
- Participation in the development of the contract documents and adjustment of the work plan and budget
- Set-up and maintenance of communication structures and websites
- Contact point for the European Commission
- Organization and moderation of project meetings
- Monitoring of contractual obligations
- Knowledge management and controlling
- Coordination of reporting, accounting, and distribution of funds
- Risk and conflict management
- Final reporting of the project and report to the funding agencies
- Conclusions with the partners
Since 2010, we have been involved in more than 20 projects and have in-depth expertise in the administration and management of coordinated EU joint projects. EU research funding at TU Dortmund has already received ministerial support on several occasions for the establishment of project management structures and the improvement of advisory and support structures.
We are currently involved in the project management of the following ongoing collaborative projects:
Innovation project, funded within the call HORIZON-CL4-2021-RESILIENCE-01 of the EU research framework program Horizon Europe | Partner: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sergio Lucia, Faculty of Bio- and Chemical Engineering, Department Process Automation Systems | Participation in project management and dissemination of project results | Web link: simpli-demo.eu
Innovation project funded within the SPIRE-02-2018 call for proposals | Partner: Prof. Dr.-Ing. Sebastian Engell, Department of Biochemical- and Chemical Engineering | Duration 11/2018 – 10/2020 | Participation in project management and dissemination of project results
The team headed by Petra Marciniak is at your disposal for any questions regarding project management.